Thursday 4 March 2010

London Trip

Next month I'm going down to London for a day, with my friend who's back from the USA for a couple weeks. I'm hoping to be able to take a few good shots of the city. This will be a good opportunity to get some images of an urban landscape. If i do manage to take some good shots i want to be able to use a few of them in my final portfolio. I'm only going for the day so i will have limited time in which to take photos. Were generally pretty good at cramming as much as possible into one day, so i don't doubt i will come away with some good images. Mainly dew to me being overly organized about things.
Im aiming to get several black and white photographs, altho i wont shoot them in black and white in camera, ill do it later on in post production. If all goes according to plan we will go on the London Eye, so this should provide a good opportunity to photograph the whole of the city.


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Great idea for urban landscape, but can you make sure this doesn't turn into an architectural theme which will cause you to drift away from what you have been researching.

    steve

    ReplyDelete