Thursday 6 May 2010

Editing in Photoshop




After first deciding to size my print out at A3 i edited all my images to this size using Photoshop. I then shopped around looking for a good price. I found that the average price of an A3 was about £6, which is too expensive for me. So i now have decided to print my photos out at 10x15, which works out at half the price. Iv gone back through all my photos and resized them to fit.
I have included a screen grab of me cropping the photos to 10x15 in Photoshop (bottom photo). Along with some screen grabs of the editing process i used to get the final images (first two photos).




1 comment:

  1. Hi
    This clearly evidences what you did in writing and in screen grabs 2.3 and 2.5 in part and you will meet it again in some of your later blogs.
    You have clearly met the criteria you have labelled.

    steve

    ReplyDelete